Reinforced Brackets - Ford Fiesta MK7 & 7.5
Need this fast?
Selective items are available for UK Next Day Delivery
Ford Fiesta Mk7 & 7.5 - Reinforced Brackets with replacement springs
Our 3mm hardened steel brackets for the Ford Fiesta MK7 & 7.5 can resist a whopping 1.2KN (this is 3x the amount of what OEM can hold). This is a huge change and resolves many problems that customers may have experienced.
THE KIT CONTAINS:
- 1 x Bracket (left side)
- 1 x Bracket (right side)
- 4 x M6 bolts
- 2 x Replacement springs (MUST BE INSTALLED)
HOW TO INSTALL THE REPLACEMENT SPRING:
- Remove the pin from the top of the strut.
- Remove the ball head from the socket.
- Grip the stroke bar with some pliers (do not scratch the surface).
- Place a flat bladed tool in the top head and turn anti-clockwise.
- Remove and replace the spring (complete for both sides).
*** ENSURE THAT THE SPRING IS INSTALLED PROPERLY AND THAT THE TOP HEAD IS TIGHTENED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ***
(FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS PROPERLY WILL RESULT IN THE STRUT BEING LONGER AND WILL PUSH THE BOOT OUT OF LINE).
UK Tracked 48: Arrives within 1-3 working days.
DPD UK Next Day: Arrives next day.
Tracked International: Arrives within 5-10 days.
View Delivery Information
Returns & warranty
You have 14 days to request a return for unwanted/unopened goods.
Each order comes with 12 months warranty
View Refund Policy